Passage House Inn Restaurant & Pub
Welcome to the Passage House Inn, Kingsteignton, Newton Abbbot, a traditional 18th century country restaurant and pub situated on the banks on the river Teign with a great reputation for freshly prepared food, and value for money.
Inside the restaurant you will find a relaxed ambience and comfort, with a menu offering a great selection of food created from Devon’s finest produce. We offer both à la carte and set menus, along with a fabulous carvery on Sunday complemented with a varied wine list.
With the high level of service, you can look forward to good fresh local food, cooked to perfection, and an enjoyable dining experience.
The main bar has a great choice of real ales, wine and spirits in an informal and relaxed atmosphere.
During the summer months you can sit outside on our terrace and enjoy the views overlooking the river.
Whatever the occasion, wine, dine and relax in comfort and style at the Passage House Inn Kingsteignton.
For further enquiries and to book your table please contact us on: 01626 353243
Monday to Saturday
10am to 10pm
Food served 12pm to 2.30pm / 5pm to 9pm
11am to 10pm
Food & Carvery served 12pm to 8pm
Welcome Back to the Passage House Inn
Monday 17th May
Full re-opening under COVID Restrictions.
From Monday 17th May will be fully open in line with the restrictions
We will be open all day and serving food lunch and dinner.
The carvery on Sundays will be re-started too. Bookings for inside tables will be necessary to avoid disappointment. Outside tables will be on a first come first service basis with a queueing and one way system for bar service. For the moment we will be operating under COVID guidelines and restrictions in line with government advice. We have implemented a number of measures to limit risk to both customers and staff.
- Table service for all inside tables. bar service for all outside tables
- reviewing of COVID risk assessments
- Temperature checks for all staff on duty
- Social distancing measures throughout the building including signage and one way systems
- Hand sanitizer points throughout the building
- Extra cleaning throughout the whole premises
- Installation of a screen on the bar till point
- Reduced capacity including reduced staffing levels
- Limiting contact wherever possible
- Use of disposable menus
- Use of recyclable disposable glassware outside
- Use of masks gloves, and other PPE where appropriate
- Recording details of all customers
- Contactless and card payments preferred
We thank you for your patience and understanding
during this time. This is a learning process for us all so
please bear with us. If you require any more information
do not hesitate to ask Tom, Axelle and all the staff at the Passage House Inn